The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has published a Medicare Learning Network (MLN) article and educational PowerPoint module as resources for the 2007 Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI).
The most comprehensive resource about the PQRI, the MLN resources address:
- Eligible professionals
- Quality measure processes
- Form and manner reporting
- Determination of successful reporting
- Bonus payment
- Confidential feedback reports
- Transition from the 2006 Physician Voluntary Reporting Program
- Considerations for 2008.
According to CMS, more information on the PQRI will be available in April.
Download the article by visiting www.cms.hhs.gov/MLNMattersArticles/downloads/MM5558.pdf.