The application deadline for the Behavioral Sleep Medicine Seminar at SLEEP 2008 has been extended to March 14, 2008. The seminar is designed to inform interested attendees about training and career opportunities in the area of behavioral sleep medicine (BSM). This seminar is open to anyone interested in learning more about BSM.
Psychologists, physicians, and advance practice nurses from the U.S. and Canada are invited to apply for a registration fee waiver for the SLEEP 2008 Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Md.; individuals who receive the registration fee waiver will be required to attend the introductory behavioral sleep medicine seminar. The limited number of fee waivers is only available to members of one of the organizations listed below. Eligible applicants will have never attended the SLEEP Annual Meeting prior to 2008.
- Health Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association
- Society for Behavioral Medicine
- Society of Pediatric Psychology (APA Division 54)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners