New course! Implementing DME in your practice
American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Physicians and your support staff will learn the clinical and practical guidelines associated with providing durable medical equipment (DME) to patients at the AASM Spring Course: Implementing DME in Your Practice. During this one-and-a-half-day course, sessions will focus on current limitations, regulations, ownership options, staff policies, PAP adherence and DME accreditation.
Your opportunity to learn essential DME information includes:
Register today! This MUST-ATTEND course is from April 20 – April 21, 2013, at the AASM National Office in Darien, IL.
- Practical Considerations and Policies for Offering DME
- Current Limitations and Regulations
- Coding, Billing and Developing a Compliance Plan
- Ownership Options and Equipment Selection
- Patient Set-up and Adherence