Congratulations New Fellow Members of the AASM!
American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Fellow status in the AASM is a unique honor which recognizes special competency in sleep medicine and significant contributions to the field. We are pleased to welcome the following new Fellow Members:
- Rami Arfoosh, MD, FAASM
- Ramamurthy L. Bangalore, MD, FAASM
- Nishidh Barot, MD, FAASM
- Raj G. Karunakara, MD, FAASM
- James A. Murray, DO, FAASM
- Snigdhasmriithi S. Pusalavidyasagar, MBBS, FAASM
- Raymond D. Russell, MD, FAASM
- Abdul Ghani Sankri-Tarbichi, MD, PhD, FAASM
If you are interested in becoming a Fellow member of the AASM, please review the requirements. All required documentation should be submitted to the AASM Membership Department. Please contact the AASM National Office if you have any questions regarding your membership status.