Community Health Network is seeking three enthusiastic board eligible/board certified Adult, General Neurologists for locations in Indianapolis and Kokomo, Indiana.
Community Neurology Care - Indianapolis and Kokomo, Indiana
- Physicians will join a group of three Neurologists, one Physician Assistant, and one Nurse Practitioner
- Main practice location is in highly desirable location on Indianapolis's north side
- The practice setting includes both inpatient and outpatient job duties
- Ideal candidates will have training in General Neurology, and sub-specialty interest is welcome
- Excellent support from hospitalist and critical care staff 24/7
- Potential for leadership responsibilities and ability to help lead stroke certification in our Kokomo location
About Central Indiana:
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states. Located within an hour of Indianapolis, the city of Kokomo is the heart of Community Howard Regional’s service area and offers its residents the best of all worlds. Rural homesteads nestle in green fields, just minutes away from thriving neighborhoods. Family values are reflected in excellent schools, churches, recreational activities and family-oriented cultural events.
Community Health Network is a network of 9 central Indiana area hospitals and Indiana Surgery Centers. We are known for our successful physician partnerships and ranked among the top 40 integrated health care networks in the nation.
Contact Information: Jason Houston, Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-7340 Email: DocJobs@eCommunity.com To apply, visit: http://www.ecommunity.com/physicianrecruitment/